Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Still catches my breath...




When I first saw Kaela's pictures, I literally gasped! I asked her to photograph some of my work so that I could have an accurate representation of the depth of color and texture. She did it!
Kaela, who owns Serendipity Photography in Duvall, WA does amazing work. I knew her from a family portrait session she did. She took the photos in my profile. We had a lot of laughs trying to keep the goats still...the secret...peanuts behind the cello!

With spring quickly approaching, my fiber has been sitting idle for the time being as I have been busy pursuing my other passion, piano.

I have been busy working on several musicals as well as accompanying in several local school districts, teaching and playing for the Sammamish Symphony.

There are just not enough hours nor seconds in the day to do everything, so my textile world will have to go on hiatus until summer.


Besides, the fruit trees are beginning to awake...

Catherine


No comments: