Thursday, June 12, 2008

Bellevue here I come...

Much to my delight, I have been accepted into the Bellevue Arts Fair.  Having been a patron of the fair for over 20 years, I am looking forward to the priviledge of seeing the inner workings of an art venue with such an outstanding reputation.  Both my textile and soap were accepted, for I had to submit each separately, and this is exciting for Bellevue does not usually carry bath/beauty products...only art...but they saw in my soap what I do...textural art!

The fair days are July 25, 26 and 27 from 10am to 8pm.  I do not have access to booth set-up until Thursday night after 10pm so being the morning person I am, this will be the biggest hurdle!

From here on out I will be busy washing, dying, spinning, felting, draping, cutting, sewing, beading, soaping!

Please come visit me at the fair.  I will be located directly across from International Jewelers on Bellevue Way, facing their door.

Off to work!

Catherine

No comments: