Monday, July 21, 2008

A Tuesday Dress Rehearsal Performance...





My good friend, Debi Kennedy, who is a professional retail/display designer, came and spent a wonderfully sunny and warm afternoon on my farm walking me through "dress" rehearsal.

Deb directed our every move like a seasoned symphonic conductor.   My incredibly supportive husband, Dan, had all the large "percussion" instruments covered as he hoisted and lifted on cue.
I, on the other hand, just sat in the audience with my mouth agape watching the performance and incredible story unfolding, all the while clapping and saying "oooh, aaaah".

Catherine




2 comments:

Julie said...

What a beautiful blog you have! I am only sorry I live so far away and cannot go to your next exhibit and show. I just started raising Minature Chevoit lambs and we hope to have some babies next spring.

I just met a lady who lives down the road from our farm who raises Angora goats. Glad to start making contacts!

Do you have a web sight where you sell your items?

Michelle Johnson said...

I am sure you are still in Bellevue, but wanted to drop a note and say "thanks for the chat" at the show. My daughter and I had a great time. Now we just have to make her soap.
-Michelle