Friday, August 1, 2008

Live Performance!

I did it!  

Meticulously I held the photograph from the Dress Rehearsal and replicated exactly as Debi Kennedy had set-up for me.  Fortunately she had drawn a detailed schematic for the very first thing to set-up, the tables, we couldn't figure out how to get the 3 tables in that small space...voila!  We had the drawing!




Not having a sign, for I had not seen a design that represented me, I scrambled the week before when I came up with the idea of using a dresser mirror frame from the local goodwill!

EF Printing in Duvall helped bring my vision to life...they scanned my actual hand-made fabric, took meticulous measurements, and using my logo, created what I had dreamt of.   I love it!

It is always a wonderful and exciting feeling knowing that my work will be traveling the country as well as locally.  Whenever a customer purchases one of my fiber works, I take a picture of them wearing it.  I photograph each of my pieces, but not until it has found a new home, and then it goes into my personal scrap book.
(sometimes, unfortunately, I get so busy talking with a client that I forget to photograph!)

Thank you to everyone that came to my "live performance", you helped make it truly memorable!

All my best,

Catherine

 





No comments: