Friday, August 15, 2008

A Wonderful time at Trilogy...

On Sunday, August 10th, I was afforded a wonderful opportunity to share my passion as well as my new store and teaching academy  with the community of Trilogy.

I was excited to see that my passion for multi-generational teaching was warmly embraced by the attendees, as we discussed having auntie/niece, grandma/grandson, even grandpa/grand-daughter and daughter knitting sessions, or perhaps a soap felting session as the holidays approach?  

It warmed my heart, especially since I was blessed to live near the most wonderful grandma in the world - mine!, that so many grand-parents have relocated from all over the country to be near their family. What lucky grandchildren!

I am looking forward to seeing this dynamic group of individuals again, either in a class or stopping by my boutique to just say hello!  Perhaps the wonderful lady who bought one of my hats will pop her head in the door sporting it!

Hopefully all our paths will cross again,

All my best,

Catherine 

No comments: